cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing service text below the header text for purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to work on medruck. Here the requirement is I have to print a service text based up on a condition service item = 'D'. The text should be print below the header text.

I have tried this. To print it below the header text I have written code in "HEADER_TEXT" text element. But In one test case its failing i.e When ever there is no header text service text is also not getting printed because the text element itself is not triggering.

If I tried in another text element text will be printing but another condition is failing i.e its checking the first item for service item = 'D' nad printing the text. But all the items have to be checked in loopp and then it should print.

Finally the over all problem is the new code has to be written in the main window itself and it has to use existong text element only and the text has to printed below the ehader text only by checking all the items for service item = 'D'.

Please help me in this regards

Thanks in advance

G.S.Naidu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I understood is, whether you have header or not, your text should print . please create one text element for printing text and call it after the header text element . now here you have different conditions for printing different texts. either u change it in the main program or use external subroutine to handle it. use filters over your internal table and also use control break events to achieve.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Thank you for your response first of all. Your understanding is absolutely right. But As you told if I create a text element I need to pass it to write_form in driver program, right? But I can't tuch driver(main) program. In other words as you are saying through subroutines hot to do it I don't know. Please tell me how to use subroutenies in this case.

Thanks

G.S.Naidu