Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Transaction help needed.

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a scenario where my client is doing intercompany transactions.

Company ABC is one company. They raise a PO and this comes to company def and automatically creates sales order.

Company def delivers the goods and now they have to raise the Invoice. At the time of invoice the currency type is in USD based on ABC company. Company DEF has to post the invoice in EURO. How can this be done? Also, they would like it to be flexible to choose any type of other currency in the future if they have too.

Please help.

Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this scenario company ABC is your cutomer, you have recieved sales order,wht ever curancy in that order you can process it.

If end customer (to whom u delivered material) is not your customer, this is company ABC customer.

So u need need not to bother about end customer currancy.

For detail Configuration of intercompany sales see below link

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sd/configuring-intercompany-billing.htm

Any doubt replay me

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Firstly, in the SAP Intercompany stock transfer process, there is no sales order. The Intercompany PO is raised with a vendor that is configured against a delivering plant in another Company code. The PO directly creates the demand to deliver from the delivering plant/company without need for a sales order. The delivery is created against the PO using tansaction VL10D.

Once the delivery is posted goods issue, the delivery is billed issuing the Intercompany Invoice, Normally this invoice will be processed via EDI , automatically creating the posting (Invoice receipt) in the ordering company vendor account. If the currency of the invoice is in USD you MUST post this invoice in USD, but if the company code of the ordering company is in Euro, the values will be automatically converted to Euro at the exch rate set in the system. If you look at the accounting document you will see values in both currency of the document and currency of the company code.

Rgds

Richard