cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material 'X' does not exist in warehouse 100

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am an SD consultant and trying to create a new Plant. (I posted this thread in MM too, but am posting here to get more clarity from SD side too.)

Our client is using Lean Warehouse Management '100' which is assigned to all Plant and Storage Location combinations in Ent Structure - Logistics Execution. Material Masters are created without 'WM 1 & 2' views. STOs and Sales deliveries are working OK.

I created a new Plant and a Storage Location and extended the combi to Warehouse '100' - Lean WM (without Stocks).

I created an STO (ME21n), Replenishment Delivery (VL10b), Transfer Order (LT03) and when I am trying to do a MIGO, in the first screen at the bottom I am seeing the 'WM' tab after the 'Account Assignment' tab and when I tick the 'OK' box and click on 'Check' button, system is giving the above error with 'Message no. L9023'.

For all the STO from Manufacturing Plant to any Godown or from any Godown to any Godown, this 'WM' tab is not visible in MIGO screen. Why is this appearing for the new Plant I created and what should I do to remove it??

When I searched in the forum, there are a lot of threads suggesting to extend the material to WM through WM 1 & 2 views, but all our Plants do not have WM 1 & 2 views and they are working fine, it is only happening now. What can I do to avoid this problem?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to IMG path Logistics Execution => Shipping => Picking => Lean WM => Control Plant/Storage Location/Warehouse No." assignment.

There maintain the warehouse number 100 for the combination of plant and storage location. Now retry the process

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Lakshmipathi jee (as always) for your help. That just baked my cookie. Thanks once again.

With regards.

Venkat - Hyd

P.S.: Sorry for the delay in reply, as i was away to write exams.

Answers (0)