cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to test ABAP Proxys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to know how to test the ABAP Proxys (Client and Server) in detail, so that i can follow the procedure.

Regards,

Veera.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Client Proxy

---> As it is triggered by a report program only..use the abap debugger in se38.

Server Proxy

---> You need to use external break point functionailty. Set the external breakpoint in the Exec_sycnhonous or execute_asynchonous. to stop the processing..at ECC end..Keep the session open..processing will stop automatically there only

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For client proxy, execute your report from se38. And the message should come into XI server. The message can be checked in sxmb_moni of both the ABAP Server as well as the XI server.

For server proxy, send the test message from XI server (or even runtime workbench of XI will do)

Check to see if desired output of the proxy code is achieved.For detailed analysis you can use breakpoints.

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I agree with previous statement about testing program BUT from my experience the first step it is testing ABAP Proxy CLASS (client or server) through transaction SE24 Class Builder -> your abap proxy name -> enter parameters if needed -> Test F8.

BR,

Dzmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Execute the report in where you are calling the statememnt proxy-> execute sync/async by using F8.

Now see whether the proxy data has successfully entered in your R/3 SXMB_MONI where the report was executed. If you see a red flag then there is an error and check for the error text.

The following Blog may also help:

[Blog|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/4098] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

Warm Regards,

Anshul

Edited by: Anshul Chowdhary on Jan 12, 2010 8:30 AM