cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of customer adress.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it possible to print for a given plant to print ALL customersu2019 mailing address without knowing the outbound delivery reference. Could you advice is this possible?

Idea here is to print like a label in A4 and stick it on the envelope and send it to customer.

We already have a label printing option for this but this is only with reference to Delivery and we need it without reference to the delivery?

Is there any standard output type at SO level? or any other options.

Please adivce.

Best Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all of them who adviced.

It was very helpful and I have awarded points.

Best Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

One of approach could be develop a program which would find the customers assigned to a plant based on table KNVV, you can get the address details of sold-to party from KNA1 and print the same.

Regards

Arya

Edited by: Arya Achalam on Jan 12, 2010 12:39 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I guess you are maintaining the delivering plant for every customer ,then you can code with the help of abaper in the same label printing option with the help of tables KNA1 &KNVV

Or use VCUST for customer details

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

May I know the reason why you want to print the mailing address of all customers?

In standard SAP we donot assign all possible customers to a plant. So it is not possible to print all possible customer addresses.

So customer address is always the actual customer to whom we are sending the goods.

May be you can define a customized Z table in which you maintain a plant & all possible customer addresses & then refer the table in your O/p form.

Regards,

Sivanand