This is my scenario

I have smartform prints the following details in the main area

SALES ORDER NO
DELIVERY NO
CUSTOMER NAME
CUSTOMER REFERENCE
STORAGE LOCATION
QUANTITY

My requirement is if the storage location is 4100 then only STORAGE LOCATION to be printed all the others it should not print

and in my smartform there is only one page

How to write a condition here

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the Alternate>Condition tab>if st loc = 4100

IF true

STORAGE LOCATION

Else

SALES ORDER NO

DELIVERY NO

CUSTOMER NAME

CUSTOMER REFERENCE

STORAGE LOCATION

QUANTITY

Please close the thread, if solved

Regards,

Aditya

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Aditya,

If i created a alternative condition under MAIN PAGE ie put the cursor in NEW_PAGE-> create> flow logic> alternative then

i need to copy all elements except STORAGE LOCATION in the TRUE and others in FALSE nod is it correct?

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> If i created a alternative condition under MAIN PAGE ie put the cursor in NEW_PAGE-> create> flow logic> alternative then

> i need to copy all elements except STORAGE LOCATION in the TRUE and others in FALSE nod is it correct?

I guess you only need to put storage location in True(if storage location =4100) others should be in False.

former_member194669
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Alternative condition can be created only in the NEW_PAGE area and not in MAIN AREA. so i need to use TRUE & FALSE

In the TRUE the STORAGE LOCATION with all other elements and in FALSE it should print without STORAGE LOCATION

So i need to put elements in both place ie in TRUE & FALSE ( except STORAGE LOCATION)

nirajgadre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you need to use the alternative condition check in the main window.

put the condition for the storage location. in side true condition only put the storage location data.

in false condition put the all the data fields.