cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java Persistency problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to read data from existing SAP built-in table called MLICHECK which contains Netweaver Lincense info. But i ran into problem because Java dictionary required the table's name to have a namespace, ie, XXXX_tablename. Btw, i'm using entity bean. Is there workaround to do it?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

Seems like now you are able to section from Development Manual.

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maksim,

The reason for me to open this thread is as explained in this url:

I dont know whether it is happened to my installation only or it's a common bug. Even OSS support just asked me to ignored it :(. Therefore i have to think of a way to query directly to the MLICHECK table.

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

I meant to close thread "How to get WAS Installation Number and System Id" not current one .

To read directly from MLICHECK you can use SQL through JDBC : "select CUSTOMERINST from MLICHECK". Check<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/57/1177611c11cd418564cdbc1488ce33/frameset.htm">Open SQL/JDBC</a>

Best regards, Maksim Rashchynski.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maksim,

I got the "table MLICHECK Unknown" error. I guess the MLICHECK was created by N01 user, but doesnt allow any other user to access it. Unfortunetely, j2ee application default user is SAPN01DB.

I put the jdbc connection in the Entity Bean. The error occured when executing this:

String query = "select * from MLICHECK";

ResultSet rs = stmt.executeQuery(query);

i'm using the default data source.

Anything i can do to solve it without manually changing the table's permission property?

Message was edited by: julius