Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net receivable problem in sales order.

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear gurus

I have a requirement where client wishes to show the net receivable from the price only. For example right now as is it seems net value is grabbing the value from the total value.

qty Net Value 1,010

Example: Pr00 is 1,000

SED 1%

total Value 1,010

Net Receivable 1,010

VPRS Cost ***

Client wants net value at the top to show as 1,000 based off of the price pr00.

In the pricing procedure the net value assignments as as followed:

Print A, SubTotal A=Carry over price to KOMP-CMPRE (credit price), ALtCty 4 =Net value + tax, everything else is blank.

Please Help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use t-code V/LD & V_NL,

If any doubts reply

Kapil

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear, the t-codes you have provided are for executing reports. Thats not what I need.

I need to show the net value at the top of the sales order as being from the price only and not the total price.

Meaning in other words I need the net receivable to be based on everything before any type of taxes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

AS per my understanding you can enter the new condition type with below configuration details

Cond. class D Taxes

Calculat.type H Percentage included

Cond.category D Tax

Rounding rule Commercial

StrucCond.

with the above the system will caluculate the tax amount from the total value and shows the net value .

if you have nay further clarifications let me know

Regards

Damu

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

That is a very difficult thing as the project was a rollout and now im providing the support. Things cannot be so easily created, and changed without affecting the whole thing if u feel my drift. I would like a more easier approach of doing something with the net receivable in the pricing procedure. to be based off of the price of pr00. and not the total value

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Actually problem was that the person who configured the so called tax was not actually considered a tax in the system. It was considered a discount surcharge. So I had to fix that.