cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Invoiced Amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a sales order and delivery doc, but when i tried issue a billing doc in refernce to my delivery doc, somehow the total amount that displayed on my item level of billing doc (unit price * total quantity) was different (was less than), from my amount shown on there reference sales order. Delivery status is totally completed, while the GI has been posted so its not like we were billing for partial delivery from a sales order. Please help.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your case the below could be the reasons

1. maintained the pricing type as "B"--Carry out new pricing with this system will redeterminethe pricing at the time of creation of billing document.

2.kindly check the pricing in the condition record and the validity

3.If you have maintained different prices for material and material batch wise if any coz in sales order price triggered with out batch and at the time of billing price triggered with batch.

4.KIndly check the routines against the condition types

Regards

Damu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It is happenning because in Copy control Between S.O. and BILLING DOC. in Tcode VTFA at Item level for selected Item category

maintain Pricing type as D or G instead of B and update it in Billing condition or

You can change ur pricing in Billing Document as well just go to Item level and changed it manually or check ur condition record

in VK12 which you have maintined and corerct it and update it in Biling Condition.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPRY TO HELP U