"SAP Travel Management - questions regarding configuration and build"
Our customer is interested in leveraging SAP Travel Management for employee expense reimbursement in SAP ECC 6.0. They do not currently use the SAP HR Module. They are using SAP PS, MM, and FI/CO. In order for our customer to build a business case, they would like to understand the key activities required to setup SAP Travel Management.
For example, here are some questions they would like answered:
1) Because they are not using SAP HR, what would be the minimum effort required to configure and build SAP Travel Management?
2) Are there any special licensing requirements they may need to purchase for SAP TM?
3) What is the level of effort to configure and build SAP TM?
4) Is there a robust approval workflow on expense reimbursements within SAP TM?
5) Is there integration between SAP TM and MM for purchase requisition or purchase order creation?
Travel Managemnt can be used to capture /track the any kind of Reimbursement & Travel Expense.....SAP HR is not required for the same as it comes under FI and to handle Rimbursement /Vendor payment , Reporting purpose ..this has integration with SAP HR ..whoch can be utilize if reimbirsment is required to trigger via payroll else thorugh FI it can be handled .