cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where I can download ORDERS01 schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm getting the error "Unable to interpret IDoc interface" while mapping to the IDoc message. I've searched the forum and realized that I need to use original IDoc schema.

Question: where I can download the original IDoc schema to make sure it is exactly what I need to use?

Thanks,

Maxim.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
where I can download the original IDoc schema to make sure it is exactly what I need to use?

Try importing the IDOC from the corresponding SAP system.....the original version may still be present there....it will be present in the list from which you select the IDOC/ RFC to be imported.

OR Open the latest IDOC in IR --> and check the History (under the toolbar option IDOC) --> double-click on the original version will be denoted by Created

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know how to Import, the problem is that I do not have server that has ORDERS01 IDoc, so if someone could tell me where I can get proper XSD with this IDoc I would appreciate greatly.

I will e-mail to SAP support, but I thought there is some centralized repository where SAP customers can obtain standard SAP transaction schemas.

Thanks,

Maxim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you wish to know the procedure to Import standard Idocs in the ESR or Integration Repository?

This information can be easily found from the SAP Documentation site help.sap.com.

For your reference : [Importing IDocs and RFCs|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2b/a48f3c685bc358e10000000a11405a/frameset.htm].

Refer to the Activities sub-topic for step by step information.

Regards,

Alka.

jose_augastine3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maxim,

Use the Imported Objects in ESR and connect to the corresponding SAP system and download the same.

Regards,

J Augastine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maxim Abramsky ,

I think you can ask sap guys to send you the schema to you , i think they have some function module to convert the IDOC schema to XML schema.The TCODE is SE 37 and FM is IDOC_XML_TRANSFORM .I dont know if this is a standard module or not but i remember using it once.

You can just save the xml as xsd and import this in external definition. Use this in MM and IM.

Regards,

Srinivas

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you changed IDoc occurace in ORDERS IDoc XSD,you can use this IDoc XSD in message mapping,but in Interface mapping you suppose to use ORGINAL IDoc(not xsd).for original IDoc import it from SAP System,use the same.

This will solve your problem.

Regards,

Raj