cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transports not automatically released SDMJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi-

I am at the step where I confirm a successful test in my charm scenario. According to the SAP process for normal corrections (sdmj), at this point the status turns to Consolidated and the original transport request gets released automatically. The transport is not being released.

Any thoughts?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you check the phase of your maintenance cycle? It needs to be in "Development with release".

If the phase is already in "test", it won't allow you to release the transport request.

Best regards,

Jeroen.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even if in maintanance new project it should work.

Check at trans folder you have enough space and permission.

Cheers

Deepanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintenance cycle is in Dev w/ Release.

Deepanshu - I have permission to release requests from my task list, it is just not being triggered when I set the status to Successfully Tested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is one possible reason.. check your all transport of copies has been imported or not. . Because once you select "Confirm successful teat" first system change status to "Consolidated" then after trying to release transport. Before releasing actual transport.. system check all transport of copies has been successfully imported in QA or not. If one of request is waiting for import then transport will not be released. Please check Display/Close message window. Your CR will return status message over there... Hope this will help you to understand.

Thanks

Jignesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just to reconfirm

1. Hope you have checked space at trans folder

2. Confirugration part is correct.

3. You have manager role for approving the request.

Cheers

Deepanshu