Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold-to party determination from ship-to

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have sucha case:

I am enering SO using va01.

I select sales area on the first screen and then on the second screen (SO screen) I put ship-to party.

System pops up selection screen with three possible SOLD-TOs to be selected.

How the sold-to determination is working? the customer master for selected ship-to/sales area combination contans only one SP.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ideally you can have one ship to party assigned to multiple sold to parties. So in your case check the masters of all the 3 sold to parties and you should find the same ship to there.

Regards

Yatin Thakkar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you for your answers - it was very hepful.

As you wrote - my ship-to was assigned as SH in those 3 sold-tos master records.

I have checked also KNVP table to check that all possible sold-to are listed by the system.

Ania

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Check in VD03 what are the ship-to parties assigned to all the sold-to parties in the pop-up selection. Could be that the same ship-to is assigned to multiple sold-to.

If you check Ship-to in VD03, it will always display only 1 sold-to.

Regards,

Sivanand

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

It determine based on ur Customer Master Record as you maintain it in XD01.If you will check same in XD02 in by selecting the same sale area in intial screen of XD02 under SALE AREA DATA -- PARTNER FUNTIONS you will find the SP and SH combination

the same will be allowed at time of order creation.

If you want different for this sales area then change the SP here and it will allow u to enter the new SP in S.O.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your ship to party is linked with one or more than one ship to part in customer master, then it will show all the attached sold to party's at the time of order creation.

Kapil

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

are these Sold-to's the same?, maybe the system is showing the Sold-to, Bill-to and Payer.

Is not usual to put the Ship-to at first.

Regards!