Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status in Activities/Header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam new to PS.

Normally In Maintenance Order/Service Order

If I set TECO status in order Header level,all the operations will set to TECO status

If I cancel the TECO in order header level,all the operations will set to REL status

But in Network,Iam seeing the following behaviour.

If I set TECO status in Network Header level,all the Activities are set to TECO status

If I cancel the TECO in order Network header level,all the Activities are still in TECO status and not getting converted in to REL status

Is this std behaviour? Pl suggest.

Regards

BS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basically this is the standard behaviour.

PM - The reason is because in PM order the order header is the cost collector and there is option for the operation to bear costs. Yes you do confirm work for the operation but all costs for that operation are against the order header.

PS - In PS the network header or the network activity can be account assigned. This can be done using the network type configuration. When TECO is undone the actvities are still in TECO as you willhave to manaully unTECO the respective activity against which you might want to adjust costs. This is not true in case of PM order. However if you choose to have header assigned network it will still behave in the same manner. The differentiator in the tables is the order category

30 for PM order

20 for PS Networks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.Points awarded.