Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Performance problem in RFC to JDBC interface

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody!

i'm working whit SAP PI 7.1

We defined some interfaces RFC - PI - JDBC (SQL server) but we have some performance problem.

If we have many row to write on the table then interface finish in timeout :

Synchronous timeout exceeded.

Returning to application. Exception: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessageExpiredException: Message 1d1f00b0-fecf-11de-8738-0015600446f0(OUTBOUND) expired.

I read the PI tuning document and i tried to apply configuration whit Advanced Adapter Engine but whitout result.

Now we want change the timeout in visual admin and maybe we solve the error but i'm asking myself....:

It's normal that for write 1500 row in a table we need more than 4 minuts????

It's possible accelerate this process??? After go live we will write messages whit more than 50.000 row.

somebody may help me?

PS: please no link to tuning guide or to notes (to increase the timeout parameter).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This could be because your Database system (JDBC server) is taking more time to insert. The problem is not on PI side but on the receiving system side. Try inserting the same number od rows on the database server itself and check for the time taken for execution. Adding indexes on your database table solves the issue lot of times.

Here PI is not the culprit but definitely the receiver system.

VJ

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ok thanks.

And using "Batch Mode" is possible increase performance?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not Increase but will help optimize your performance.....

Regards ,

former_member745782
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ok thanks

Answers (0)