cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Routine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Members,

I have a strong requirement to have a ondition type activated in my pricing procedure based on a custom field in the order header. Can you please suggest if we have a standard pricing routine which can take care of this?

The logic is that if field ABAK-adcb="X", condition type Z123 should appear on my pricing procedure else it should not appear.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

Sunny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I donu2019t know whether this will work or not but you can tryout.

Go to IMG u2013 SD u2013 Basic Function u2013 Pricing u2013 Pricing control u2013 define condition tables.

In that select condition: allowed fields.

Select the new entry and press F4 and find out terms of payment in that.

Save this setting and exit.

Not go to change condition table and give your condition table number which you are using.

Now include the payment terms in the condition table and save this table.

Now go to VK11 and check whether you save the record based on payment terms or not.

If yes then save the data and create your sales order.

If not then remove the setting which i told you and take the help of abaper.

He will write the user exist for your requirement.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest that you add the field in the field catalog for pricing. See S&D System Modifications. The IMG help describes how to do this. Then you can create a condition table for this price condition with this field as a key. In the pricing condition table you can assign percentage discounts based on the value in the field in VBAK. No value in the field gives no discount.

Rgds

Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

I"m afraid I can't do that.. The % discount will come from Payment terms. It is a condition type with no Access sequence.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
a ondition type activated in my pricing procedure based 
    on a custom field in the order header.

As you would be aware any routines / exits that is applied as for as pricing is concerned, it should be at item level. This being the case, not sure, whether your indication is correct.

Nevertheless, you can either try to achieve the logic from your existing routine itself or go with user exit. But unless you tell the exact requirement, it is difficult to propose a suitable suggestion.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

The requirement is as below.

I have a field in VBAK which determineds the Mode of payment. If the mode of payment is X, I should be able to give a discount of some%(based on the payment terms) using condition type Z123. If the requirement is not fulfiled this condition type should not be activated.

This could be similar to SKTO, with an initial validation carried out on the Mode of payment.

Thanks,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipatti,

Can you send me some documents on India Pricing model?

Thanks,

Suresh Ganti