cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow in Solution Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any built-in workflow templates to be used with Solution Manager projects? Or should I create all my workflow templates from scratch? You would think you can route tasks, send them for approval, send notifications, etc.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do understand the functionality of Solution Manager and how important it is to maintain all the information. Still, I was asked by my manager what if someone misses a planned finish date, would he or she be reminded? Would his/her manager be notified? We are looking into that sort of thing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What I mean is that when you are doing Business Blueprints (SOLAR01) or Configuration (SOLAR02), are there any workflow templates linked to task due dates, team members for notifications, etc.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Abdullah

There is no such thing in solar01 and solar02 but manager needs to maintain the Planned due date etc in admin tab and also the team member.

The need to fill the actual date etc on completion in the same tab.

Hope it clarifies.

Regards

Prakhar

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

hi,

Are u looking for any roadmaps.. u can find them in RMMAIN transaction.. Or if u r looking for defining a workflow for specific approval or something, u can use ChaRM..

If it is something else, please explain ur scenario/requirement, we can discuss more on it..

Rajeev