cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistency in Data Replication to the Data Base MEREP_207 (SAP Mobile)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have the following problem in WAS 7.00 SP16 (Usage type Mobile Infrastructure):

Scanario: Backend driven replication (T51, Server Driven), SyncBO = Reservation

Case A:

When modifying data in the backend with transaction MB22, in some cases (Replicated database is empty for that SyncBO), all the items (010) are generated in the data base MEREP_207 which PARENT_SYNC_KEY = '00000000 all the items with the same TOP = '00000000')

Case B:

When modifying in the backend with the transaction data with MB22, hundreds of records (items) are generated in the data base MEREP_207,

with the same PARENT_SYNC_KEY, but with a different R3KEY (items with the same header). R3KEY here represents the R3KEY of the TOP plus a sequence.

No one of the SAP Notes I searched applies to the current version of WAS.

Thank you very much for the help.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it seems you key filed has the same value always or you do not have a key field - what I do not get if you talk about Notes - are you using a standard SAP Mobile App or is you mobile AP custom build?

Well, if I get it right you end up with just one dataset instead of 100 and always the last one overwrites the one before (cause SyncKey is the same)?

In that case, please check you data model for KeyFields and check that these are different. What do you do in the getlist and getdetail handlers?

Oliver

Answers (0)