cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding condtype VPRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There is another post related to VPRS but I have one doubt regarding this.

There are two fields in Material master Accounting1 tab page Moving price and standard price.

If I maintain price control as "s"(standard) Moving price is getting enabled (not allowing to edit standard) and vice versa.

so ideally if i keep pricing control as "s" standard price field shld get enabled right?(so that I can edit the values)

Or is there any place where these price are maintained for cond type VPRS.....

Regards,

Rathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Strong recommendation by SAP on Moving Average Price and Standard Price are as follows:-

a) Moving Average Price

Only for Raw Materials that the manufacturer procures externally. As and when the manufacturer do MIGO for this item, the inventory value will always be fluctuating based on the inward value. Also for trading goods, we should maintain MAP.

b) Standard Price

For FERT and HALB, standard price should be used. Manufacturer should not maintain V for these material types due to the fact that the inventory value will be unrealistic. Once the costing is run, the standard price will get changed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

n VPRS in its details in V/06 if the condition category is maintained as

S---standard cost in the accounting view of MMR

T---Moving average cost in the accounting view of MMR

G---system searches first for standard cost if standard cost is maintained then it is taken

Otherwise it is moving average cost

VPRS is controlled by these three keys only

If VPRS is put in pricing procedure subtotal B and requirement 4 is assigned in standard and it is marked as a statistical

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Cost of material will come from Material master view Accounting1. VPRS condition type is to calculate the same based upon condition category.

If you maintain price control as "s"(standard) in material master Moving price is getting desabled and system take the cost price as standard price maintained with S.

If you maintain price control as "v"(Moving average price/periodic unit price in material master Standard price is getting desabled and system take the cost price as Moving average price maintained with V.

Condition class as B -Price, Calculation Type as C - Quantity, Cond. Category as G -Cost for VPRS condtion type.

and in price procedure the requirement type routine '4' along with condition subcontrol B-Carry over value to KOMP-WAVWR (cost) should be assign.

regards

Vivek.