cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tcode-SQVI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am Getting ABAP Runtime error while creating table join using t-code SQVI .

When i Go to SQVI - - - then Quick View ZABC - - -Insert Table - - -Add Table EKKO

Its giving me run time error

Could you please hepl me find out any OSS Notes available for this

Thanking in Advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sneha,

dont post the question if u know the answer some of the questions u posted are answered by yourself. if u know the answer dont post the question.

and dont post the same question in all forums .

moderators dont allow this type of activities.

reagrds

muthuraman.d

Former Member
0 Kudos

muthuraman.d

What is the value of your ugly post? I see nothing wrong with the question as I have a similar issue. IF anything the moderator should censor your meaness.

So, to answer the question, the runtime error may be when you attempt to run the sqvi and select a saved variant after you have added fields for selection. You must first run the sqvi without the variant, then green arrow back and then save your variant.

Lee Lewis

Former Member
0 Kudos

muthuraman.d

What is the value of your ugly post? I see nothing wrong with the question as I have a similar issue. IF anything the moderator should censor your meaness.

So, to answer the question, the runtime error may be when you attempt to run the sqvi and select a saved variant after you have added fields for selection. You must first run the sqvi without the variant, then green arrow back and then save your variant.

Lee Lewis