cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message in MDM Server Log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Can anybody tell me what could be the problems if we have the following scenario ?

-

For an example: Our MDM Server is based on 5.5 SP06, MDM Server name is DFM and our repository name is MDMQ110.

1) Checking the Reports from this Repository MDMQ110 from MDM Console, no errors and no warning. This repository can be loaded successfully and completed.

2) Server Log has an error in message:

Error: Service 'DFM', Schema 'MDMQ110_m000', ERROR CODE = 0,

SELECT LENGTH(Data) FROM A2i_Misc_Blobs WHERE Id=1000

-

Thanks very much for your help in advance

Regards,

WD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi WD

stop your repository and run "Repair" process

i suppose, after it all stay OK

Regrads

Kanstantsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanstantsin,

Thanks for your reply. I have done the stop and repair but It did not help any. By repair, there are no errors and warnings that have been fixed which I can see in the repository reports.

The Assertion Log has come up first with the messages like:

6426 2010/01/12 09:07:08.500 Error: Data_2 accelerator does not exist in A2i_CM_Accelerator_Status

6426 2010/01/12 09:07:08.683 Error: Data_53 accelerator does not exist in A2i_CM_Accelerator_Status

4884 2010/01/12 09:43:30.335 Error: KeyWord_2_F4_Leng_USA accelerator does not exist in A2i_CM_Accelerator_Status

As soon as I run into MDM, the Server Log has come up the same messages:

It looks like not only happened to this repository. As I can see if I load any other repository, there are the same messages in Server Log but only the repository name in the message is different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi WD

I dont know exacly....

In some cases SAP MDM use own accelerators - mybe it's error message from it's

if you cannot had errors when run "repair" mode your repository should work good.

Regards

Kanstantsin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanstantsin,

Do you know where I can find the link to know more about MDM accelerators ?

And do you know if there is any lists including most important MDM (server, assertion ...) error messages that possible for me to understand what exactly the meanings they are and etc...

Thanks anyway for your help

Kind regards,

WD