cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO enabled system, Need to force the application for user authentication

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have one webdynpro application developed which is working fine. But I would like to have one input from you guys in the following scenario.

My Server is SSO enabled, so if I am already logged into the server through SAP GUI and try to start the webdynpro application, it is not asking for the user name and password for user authentication, instead it takes the information from the SSO enabled server. Is there any way I can force the application to ask for the user name and password, even when I am logged into the server through SAP GUI ?

Also how can we delete the SSO user authentication, when we logout from the application or when we close the browser.

In my scenario, I wont be able to put my webdynpro application in a portal and use it through the portal.

Please suggest on the above queries.

Regards,

Ajith

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why you want to do authentication on WD Application as user is already in SAP system only then he will be able to trigger it.

If you are giving just application urlstring to user in such case they will need to enter id/passwd. you can better create a transaction code for your WD application and set authorization at transaction level.

Thanks

Vishal kapoor