cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No business area can be determined for item......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am trying to create a sales order for a particular sales org say "ZRAT".

when I enter material (which I have extended to ZRAT) for that order it throws a error "No business area can be determined for item......"

I went into SPRO for any such settings and found a place where business area is maintained for plant

Entstucture->assignment->LogisticsGeneral->Assign business area to plant/valuationclass and division.

Despite of maintaining an entry here for may plant and division of my material. still I get tjhe same error.

Can any one guide where i might have missed something ....

Regards,

Rathan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check you business area determination in enterprise stru>assignment>sales and dist>business area account assignment..

Please revert with outcome..

Regards

Arya

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have maintained the Business area rules in the path ENTPSTRCT->Assignment->sales&dist->Business area acct assignment

Here I defined business area rule for may sales area as 01 and then asigned a business area to my plant and division.

Now Iam able to enter material and it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

Se business area is determined by Either Sales ares, Division & Plant or by item division [in case of common division]. so at first check through which procedure your business area gets determined in SPRO> Sales and Distribution>Basic Functions>Account Assignment /costing>Business Area account assignment-->.

Then check whether relevant entries are maintained in u r transaction/master data i.e eg., plant/division or sales area.

Check and revert back.

Regards

Praveen Kumar....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the settings in OVAZ..

Regards

Praveen....