cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Plan Printout QM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir

In our scenario we required inspectionplan printout, we have checked standard T-code qp05,qp06 and qp08 which is not acceptable by the user.User requirement is material code,plant,gruop counter,group no.,current version,master inspection characteristic text for QL and QN,if it is QL we required selected set code text,if it QN type we reqiure decimal value,unit of measurement,lower limit ,target value,upper limit and even we have assing sampling procedure and sampling scheme to be drawn in printout.In this sampling scheme we require the lot size and sample size.

Please guide

Regards

kunal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

material code,plant,gruop counter,group no.,current version,master inspection characteristic text for QL and QN

Use

MAPL

PLKO

PLPO

PLMK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

i requried the catalogs and selected set used in mic which is assigned to inspection plan,bcoz on that plan print out which inspection paramater will be send to vendor

eg.in slected set of colour there is red for for off,green for on,blue for indication extra.

in quantative measure values to be given

please guide

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In PLMK check field

Selected set (KATAB1)

Catalog type (KATALGART1)

CodeGrp/SelSet (AUSWMENGE1)

Plant (AUSWMGWRK1)

This will give you selected set.

You can then refer QPGR & QPGT table

And if you want to send Reults of char then in QAMR

Catalog type (KATALGART1)

Code group (GRUPPE1)

Code (CODE1)

Regards

Sujit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kunal We had a exact reuireemnt in our plant ,In addition to that we have company logo ,address etc were the requiement.

What we have done is (customized) created a SAMRT form in which all the requirement fulfilled in it since the std t codes will not help you.

I hope this will add soem value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir

just can you let me know the table from which i will get all the data.

Regards

kunal