cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

use of DP81

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

what is the use of creating quotation through DP81? we can create the same quotation through VA21 also by giving WBS element? Can anyone explain me in detail please.

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all very much,

You mean to say that project planned cost will be coming to quotation automatically. Right? If so, that cost will be as statistical only? that means that cost will not go to accounts from SD side (EK01 or EK02)? Then after creation of quotation, if I go to VA22 there will be no net amount. right? I have to give the PR00 manually by seeing the cost condition value? Then after saving the quotation again the total revenue (PR00 & other conditions if any) (net amount) will update in projects?

Kindly explain me in detail please.

Kumar

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You mean to say that project planned cost will be coming to quotation automatically. Right?

Yes.

Remaining part of your question, please post it in SD forum.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Atleast tell me after giving the add on conditions with values (PR00) in quotation, the total revenue will update into projects??

Kumar

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the planned cost will help you arrive to create quotation

it is not statistical

you can add any other condition type in VA22 as you like

Revenue will come direct to project but depends on planning profile and also if you are using billing plan in your SD doc type.

Please read SAP help first - everything is there

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

Using DP81, you can create quotation with automatic account assignment (configuration should be maintained correctly). And in this case you have your project cost plan ready & it'll help you in bidding process & you can quote effectively.

Regards

Amaresh Makal

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you use VA21 then you will hav to manually enter the account assignment for the sales order line item as WBS

also the quotation value (costing) from WBS will not be available

Please read SAP help for more details