cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

condition type value in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i've maintained my condition type selling price in my pricing procedure and i've given the value in my conditon record for the same but it's not getting determined automatically in my sale order level but it takes the value manully in the sale order

Vinz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the below points

1.Go to analysis in the sales order of pricing conditions

2.Check the validity period f the condition record

3.Check on which key combination maintained the condition record

Maintain 'D" in the configuration of condition type V/06-t code to avoid manual entries in Pricing

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to V/06 >>> Select you condition type >>> Details

In front of Manual entries - B (Automatic entry has priority) or make it blank (No limitations),

Once you maintain condition record in vk11, it will flow in sales order automatically

Kapil

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

but it takes the value manully in the sale order

To avoid manual entry for a condition type in Sales Order maintain "D" in Manual entry for your Condition type in V/06.

Check the analysis of condition type in sales Order to know why the condition is not coming from master data.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VA02 tcode and then to the Conditions Tab and look for the button Analysis and click it to know the details of the Condition Type.

That will show you the determination analysis for the Condition Values.

Note: Please ensure that the Sales Order creation is perfromed with in the validity period maintained in the condition record.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

It says the field assignment is not assigned when i look in to my access sequecne and when i select the condition table where i've given the field say for eg material and plant but when i select the access sequence and the feild it says that no assingment

Vinz

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

infact when i'm doing the analysis i'm getting the message 301 field for access is missing

Vinz

Lalit
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

While you assign the table to access squence in V/07. always go to fields by selecting the prticular access, as it is necessary to make an access with table. If you have not done so. create another table and assign with given procedure.