cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View and edit Test documentation in STWB_WORK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

first question is, where do I have to insert my word document which is my documentation of the test so that it is visible in STWB_WORK? And what do I have to do in order to have it editable aswell? I tried to put it in, in solar02 testcases as a note but it does not show up anywhere. Please help if you have any suggestions.

Cheers Miriam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please go thru my weblog it is guide telling you step by step proc with snapshots.

/people/community.user/blog/2006/12/07/organize-and-perform-testing-using-solution-manager

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi maybe I didn't describe my problem correctly. I alread have a testplan with all my test packages. Now I would like to put in the documentation of how the tester is supposed to test his/ her packages. I also want the tester to be able to edit this document with screenshots of their current test. Is that even possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your Test Cases have a Test Document assigned in solar02, your testers can read them (so you can write there what should they do), and create test notes (for example as a copy of test documents), where they can incert screenshots...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there, thanks for the answer...I tried to do that. But when I open the testnote it is still the default template showing up...do I have to synchronize it or other to replace it once I have put my template into tescase?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried it again and it worked. Thanks.

Answers (0)