cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material mapping in projects along with PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I have an scenario where in my current project we are implementing PP, PS, MM along with other modules also. The scenario is when ever the material is brought in to has to be sent to the assembly for the PP and also the material stock has to be tracked in projects. But the issues is whenever the material is took in by outside the network by account assignment P or Q it is directly consumed in project after GR done and the same cannot be shown is the consumptions in PP as declared in BOM. Where it is to be consumed by production and then to project.

As am also using the project valuated stock still am not able to control this.

Can anyone let me know where i have to make the necessary settings and how to achieve this.

Awaiting for your kind reply

Thanks and Regards

Praveen B M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

madlercm
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm affraid I didn't understand your case, and your question.

Would like to clarify a bit?

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your mail. The scenario is like this. we have an in-house manufacturing for some assembly items. these assembly items are part of Project BOM. when we procure materials for Assembly BOM, at GR they will be consumed for Project.

Since these materials are consumed, how do i Issue these items for Assembly material production order.

Hope this clears your doubt

Thanks and Regards

Praveen B M

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls check your project stock,

it has to be valuated project stock and item category in network activity has to be "L" (stock item).

Then after GR , that will not be consumed...rather that material will come into your project stock.

ashis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

The material will be consumed during GR if it is Non-Stock Item(N) Or you are using AcctAsstcat P while creating PR/PO.

Use AcctAsstcat Q while creating PR/PO so when you do GR ,the stock will be as Special stock (Q) and consume it whenever you want .

Muzamil

Answers (0)