cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Vendor Analysis Reports Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have a problem in QM Vendor Analysis Report.

My system is using inspection lot origin 05 Other Goods Receipt for some inspection types used for manual inspection lot. However the inspection types of inspection lot origin 05 cannot be show in the all QM Vendor Analysis Reports (e.g. MCVA. MCV1), while the reports for material analysis can show all inspection types. Now only inspection types of inspection lot origin 01 can be show in the Vendor Analysis Reports.

Can anyone please help..

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Further questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to ask except cannot see the analysis in the reports, will this affect the vendor evaluation?

Will the Q-score from usage decision of the manual inspection lot of inspection origin 05 count in vendor evaluation?

Thank you.

Edited by: Wiselyc on Jan 11, 2010 10:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Will the Q-score from usage decision of the manual inspection lot of inspection origin 05 count in vendor evaluation?

No

Only 01 & 07 (if configured -for audit inspection) will play role in Vendor evaluation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you reply.

I think may be the design want to make the the manual inspection lots difference from the system generated inspection lots, and the number range can also be different.

The system is already in used and there are inspection lots created. Is there any ways to solve this issue?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

there is no other solution than using manual Inspection lot of 01.

you can identify manual lot by system status which do not have :STCO,SPST & SPRQ

So in short 05 can not be used for vendor evualuation its only 01 & 07 plays the roles.

You may customize the report but system will only generate MCV* with refernce to 01

Regards

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is the std functionality of the SAP.Vendor score can not be considered for Inspection lot origin 05.

This is only configured for origin 01.

But what is exact requirement.Why are you not using manual lot of 01 instead of 05 -other inspection.??

Regards'

Sujit