cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform not outputting

0 Kudos

Hello All,

This question is rather funny but we all know sometimes the mind is boggled up to even cater the easiest of the issues.

I am outputting a smartform from a driver program. But after the preview dialog(when executed via a driver program) it does not outputs the form. I have even debugged the form on the last action performed inside the form and it is going to the breakpoint (during debugging). Even the form when run through the form builder( as a function through F8), outputs correctly but its does not output(when pressing preview from print preview dialog) while executing it through the driver program. I have checked the currency reference issue, that is also fine.

What can be the problem ? Any ideas plz..

Thanks & Regards,

Shehryar Shabbir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

How are u calling the smartform from the driver program , whether ur using the function module

"SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME " to get the recently generated function module of the smartform .

reagrds,

0 Kudos

Yes, I am using the same function.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

I am facing a similar issue as mentioned in this thread.I am getting the following message:

"The accounting document has not yet been created
Message no. VF062"

Kidnly advice what needs to be done.I am not able to view the smartform page.The debugger set in the smartform is being called.

Thanks.