cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCIZ - Vehicle Consumption Analysis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

How can i use tcode MCIZ? when i execute it it says "no data exist for chosen selection". i already have a counter for the mileage and fuel consumption. my guess is there is something missing on my configuration that will calculate the average consumption. how can i configure this?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need a simple screenshot for MCIZ report.

I have a presentation to do and I have some problems with fleet management in my system

Thanks in advance.

paul_meehan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check that BTE (Business Transaction Events) for application PM and PM-EQM are activated. Use transaction FIBF menu path Settings - Identification - SAP Applications. Switch on the relevant settings.

Also ensure you have entered consumption for vehicles using transaction IFCU.

-Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

PM and PM-EQM are activated already but still it doesn't produce any value. Should i configure something else? can you provide me with the configuration pls it would be a great help.

thank you!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to assign the "Measurement Positions" defined to the respective keyfigures in the node PM &CS - Information System for Plant Maintenance and Customer Service - Configure Measurement Document Update.

These" Measurement Positions" should be the same as you have defined in the configuration of fleet management and needs to be assigned to the counters also.

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

How do you create a key figure? Can you be more specific with the configuration.. Im having difficulty understanding the key figures and unit system and measurement document update, im not sure how they are related to each other.

Thanks for the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You do not have to create a Key Figure. These are already there.

Actually you have to create "Measurement Positions in "Settings for fleet management - Define Special Measurement Position for fleet objects". Then create your measurement counters using this positions. These positions needs to be assigned to the resepective key figure as mentioned in my earlier mail.

There are units given in the standard system which can be used for fuel consumption. You can create your measurement counters with same units.I do not see any requirement of creating any unit.

Regards

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

I already did this config but to still no values in MCIZ.

Here's the config in case i miss out on something

at measurement document update:

Key Figure Name - Unit Field--

Ref. Indicator

DASHBOARD1 -

ODOMETER------ A

DASHBOARD--

FUEL--

A

-

Unit System--

Key Figure Name -
Measuring Position--Int. Meas. Unit

for DASHBOARD1:----KM

DASHBOARD1
DASHBOARD1
--

KM

for DASHBOARD2:----L

DASHBOARD2
DASHBOARD2
--

L

Is this right?

Thank you so much!

Edited by: cristinereyes.ph on Jan 12, 2010 9:29 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Values "Fuel" and "Odometer" are shown as Measurement Positions in the standard system. By the settings shown in your reply these are not shown under "Measurement Position". Moreover in the standard system these position are not defined under "settings fro fleet management - Define special measurement position for fleet objects".

I would suggest you to define your own measurement positions in the above node. Create measurement counters using these positions and then assign these position to key figures.

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

I already did what you suggested and tried to test it and still "no data exist". Maybe it has something to do with my transaction?

What im doing is i create an equipment> assign the measuring points> assign the calculation method> then i go to tcode IFCU for the readings> then when i go to tcode MCIZ it says "no data exist".

What could possibly be i missing?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you assigned your positions in the following node?

"Define calculation method for fleet consumption values"

I think if you have done all these settings thenit should come in the report.

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

Yes i already did the configurations but still, it doesnt show any values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

Can you also explain the formula on calculations of "daily ave activity", "Daily consumption" and "avge. consumption" in tcode IFCU? because i cannot get the logic behind it.. my long term is working ok but my short term i dont know how it works.

Thanks.

former_member1107731
Contributor
0 Kudos

The following formula is used for the calculation of Average daily activity in tcode IFCU:

Average daily activity = (Overall counter reading for the last measurement document u2013 Overall counter reading for the first measurement document after the start of the period) / Number of days between the entry dates for both documents

The following formula is used for the calculation of average daily consumption:

The following formula is used for the calculation:

Average daily consumption = (Overall counter reading for the last measurement document u2013 Overall counter reading for the first measurement document after the start of the period) / Number of days between the entry dates for both documents

Hope this helps..

Do look at this link, it would resolve your queries:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/53/0cdf3d0eb8af5ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm