cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHANGES IN THE SALES ORDER NEED TO BE CAPTURED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

My client want to track all the changes which user will made in the sales order, they want this in report where they will show all the change which user made in the sales order within that period.

Changes may be anything for example price, tax code change, quantity, material change, if material is entered first and later that material is deleted this should also need to be tracked.

Example: While creating purchase orders in MM module, there is a version control mechanism for tracking changes in terms of price, quantity, taxes or even cancellations. Similar type of tracking is needed for Sales orders also.

If you have any idea on this please suggest me.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this t-code S_P6B_12000144, it used to display change documents for sales document, hope can help you!

Good luck

Tao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tao

Thanks for information. but this cant give information for example if material is changed then it didn't give information about old material and new material ( In which table this information will go and how i will fetch this information)

if material is deleted by the user then from which table the deleted material information i will fetch.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can track changes CDHDR (for header changes) and CDPOS (for item changes), you can thus prepare a report with the help from ABAPer.

For example go to se11 and out CDHDR and put your sales document number and this table will show you the changes made with time and user also. But you just need to be sure about the object value and change doc object, so that you can give proper inputs to ABAPer.

I hope this is useful..

Regards

Arya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arya

I made changes in the line item, when i am going to check this item in table CDPOS ( SE11) ,But the changes i cant in the output.

similarly i made change in the sales order at header level ( in the purchase order VBKD-BSTKD) but still not appear in CDHDR table.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhushan,

For example if you have changed customer purchase order number sales order. Then please follow this process.

Go to SE11> table CDHDR> in object value field put you document number as XXXX (please put star before and after the sales document number) and put date also, when change in made> from the output list get the object value > put these object values in the selection list of object value in CDPOS> you will get the list of old value and new values for various changes made..

I have again tried this just now...and I am able to get the data..

Hope it is useful....revert in case of doubts..

Regards

Arya

Edited by: Arya Achalam on Jan 11, 2010 1:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arya

Thank you , i got some clue, once it is finished i will tell you

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tcode AUT10 will meet your requirement where you have to maintain "From-To" date and the TCode VA02.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to program MV45AFZZ, check tables XVBUK,XVBUP & YVBUK,YVBUP, there you can view the old values and new values of overall status changes.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

can you please explain more on this.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get the CHANGES Iin the report RSVTPROT

Goto the Transaction code SE38 and enter the report and get the change logs for the table VBAK

Please check and revert back if you need more details

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh

Thanks for information. but this cant give information for example if material is changed then it didn't give information about old material and new material ( In which table this information will go and how i will fetch this information)

if material is deleted by the user then from which table the deleted material information i will fetch.

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhushan,

I hope you can get sales order changes on this report by executing this prg. RVSCD100 through SE38.

With regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Go to - VA02 >>> Envionment >>> Changes >>> Display document changes screen will appear >>>Execute >>>

Duble click on any row you will get details old value & new value.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Kapil

Thanks and Regards

Bhushan Kolte