cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eclipse + Jboss + Lomboz And Sap Jco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

I am using the Eclipse, Jboss with Lomboz plateform to develop the J2EE application using Sap JCO,

But when in my servlet i try to establish the connection with SAP R3 it gives me following error!

HTTP ERROR: 500 com/sap/mw/jco/JCO.

Note: I have put sapjco.jar to project buildpath and also to the WEB-INF\Lib dir,

Dont know what is wronge!

its kind of frustrating for me cause when i try to use some other third party jars (e.g struts) then it works fine,!

Please help me, if some one has used this env, or please suggest the WORKABLE env, for such kind of development!

One another thing, with my plain java file, I can connect to the SAP System, and things works pretty well, it just gives me problem in web context(Servlet),

Many thanks for sharing your comments!

Marek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marek,

just to get a bit more details. Could you check your logs for a more precise error message? The Internal Server error 500 is a wrapper error for all unhandled java errors. So you should be able to find a more specific stacktrace somewhere in your logs.

Cheers,

Kalle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Kalle,

Here is the code which I am using,

JCO.Pool pool = JCO.getClientPoolManager().getPool(POOL_NAME);

if (pool == null) {

Properties props = new Properties();

in = new FileInputStream("C:/Programe/eclipse/workspace/TestProject/de/fhnon/pool/logon.properties");

props.load(in);

JCO.addClientPool(POOL_NAME, 5, props);

}

mConnection = JCO.getClient(POOL_NAME);

}

catch (Exception ex) {

ex.printStackTrace(out);

}

And I am getting this error!

HTTP ERROR: 500 com/sap/mw/jco/JCO$Pool

Even I am passing Printwriter in stackTrace, but it wont give me any futher exception!

PS: and above code segment works just fine with normal java application, it gives me exception in only Web Context!

Pleas help!!

Marek

Message was edited by: Marek Jöricke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Problem solved, many thanks any way !

With Regards,

Marek