cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD - CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am using TAXINJj and i have to configure Higher Education cess, which has to be calculated @ 1% on the value of Basic excise

duty. Values of BED and Cess have already been calculated.

Do we need to create a new condition type for H. Edu. cess or it is already there in ECC6.

Request you to provide me the steps involved in the configuration of higher education cess.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Shan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Dear

After creating new condition type assign to pricing procedure & use the following steps for display new condition type.

step-1 Please check this settings SPRO-logistic general-Tax on goods movement -India-Classify Condition Types

Check the following settings for ex.

ZBD JECP A/R ECS Percentage

ZBD JEXP A/R BED Percentage

ZBD JS&H A/R AT1 Percentage

step-2

Specify G/L Accounts per Excise Transaction

step-3

Maintain Excise Defaults

maintain proper condition type

Thanks & Rerards

Amit Karalkar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Condition types like JMOD, JECS and JA1X are all intended for statutory purpose and you can very well find the same in TAXINJ. To check this, go to OBQ3, select Procedure TAXINJ and you can see the condition types I mentioned. Make use of this. No need to create a new one.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hiiii

As per Standard there is no condition type available for Higher Education Cess.

After creating condition type you have to make some setting in Logistic General. These are

Maintain the condition type to your condition type...and do following settings

Logistic General --- Tax on goods movement -- India -- Basic Settings --- Maintain Register. (here double click to your excise register and tick the indicator Liable to AT1

Logistic General --- Tax on goods movement -- India -- Basic Settings -- Determination of excise Duty -- Maintain Excise default (here under TAXINJ you have to mention your SEcess condition type under A/R AT1 Cod. and percentage as 1% under A/R AT1 Per.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Edited by: SHAMBHU SARKAR on Jan 11, 2010 11:56 AM