cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return order with reference to free of delivery (FD)

former_member605601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario where return order create with reference to free of delivery (FD order type). We had pricing incompletion log while creating orders. So FD orders doesn'thave pricing. But while creating return order with refernce to FD orders we got a incompletion message that net price missing . ( I checked pricing type as G & D in copy controls). But not worked.

Can you please help me to solve the issue

Amarnadh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member605601
Participant
0 Kudos

ok

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Amarnadh,

As per your statement.

"We had pricing incompletion log while creating orders. So FD orders doesn'thave pricing. But while creating return order with refernce to FD orders we got a incompletion message that net price missing "

Here you mention that FD order dont have Pricing and while creating Return order you are getting Net Pricing missing message.

Please take a logic if source document dont have price then how system will carry pricing to target document. So system can not carry pricing from source document to target document and system behaviour is right. For avoiding this message u have to mention the pricing for your line item. If you want to override this message then remove incompletion log.

Regards

Shambhu Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove it from incompleteion procedure assigned to return order type, t-code VUA2.

Also remove from ITEM Category - VUP2

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Jan 11, 2010 6:45 AM

former_member605601
Participant
0 Kudos

If i change the incompletion log for return order. it will effect for all return orders. so its not possible

Can you give any suggestion ?