cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maxinum number of ship-to party for a sold-to party?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Is there any limitation on the number of the ship-to party that a sold-to party can have? I was told that one sold-to party can have maximally 999 ship-to party? Is it true? If it is true, what if a sold-to party does have more than 999 ship-to parties?

This could be the potential problem of my client, because the number of the ship-to party for one sold-to party is increasing intensively and may exceed the LIMIT in the future?

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Regards,

Wang Hui

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will need more information on your query to solve

Can you provide the details of industry ur client belongs to

As it will be more complex to select 1 ship to party from the xxxx numbers, Can you try this with customer Hierarchy functionality.

Regards,

Bashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bashir,

The problem has been solved.

Actually in sales order, you are allowed to put ship-to party which is not linked to the sold-to party in the master data, that means you can manually key in any ship-to party as you like. I didn't know this before:(

In our case, the orders are transmitted via EDI and created automatically, so the ship-to party is also determined automatically in a user exit, so we can have as many ship-to party as we want.

Thanks!

Regards,

Wang Hui

>

> Hi,

>

>

> I will need more information on your query to solve

> Can you provide the details of industry ur client belongs to

>

>

> As it will be more complex to select 1 ship to party from the xxxx numbers, Can you try this with customer Hierarchy functionality.

>

>

> Regards,

> Bashir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If ship to part's more than the limit then

simply create Create another account group only for ship to part & asign number range limit,under this include all ship to party names

Elase,

Genrate another customer number with same sold to party.

Kapil