Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRMXIF_REL_SAVE_M01 - Mapping Question

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have a mapping question, hope some one can answer my question. Please see the link first and the see my question

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8764045@N06/4265246260/sizes/o/

I'm mapping the CRM IDOC to the JDBC Call. I have small problem here. All the target fields are Mandatory 1..1 .

I will explain with an example:

I have field from source E102BUS_EI_STRUC_TEL_DATA/COUNTRY mapped to target field.

I used Map With Default so that even if the values are not there frm the source the target field will be mapped with blank.

But the problem is the parent node for E102BUS_EI_STRUC_TEL_DATA is E102BUS_EI_BUPA_TELEPHONE is 0.999999 , so sometimes that segment is not coming. In this case Map with Default won't work. Map with Default willl work only if the Parent node is present.

If you ask me to do Exists node function on E102BUS_EI_BUPA_TELEPHONE and then apply Map with Default, then even this won't work.

Apologize if I confused you guys. Please let me know if you need more clarification.

Thanks!

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Can you provide us the target structure too.

>>All the target fields are Mandatory 1..1 .

Is it not possible to make the field's occurrence as 0..1

Regards

Suraj

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suraj,

No.As I said before all the fields are mandatory. If it was 0..1 then I wouldn't had any issues at all.

~Raj.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Try to do a mapping like this

E102BUS_EI_STRUC_TEL_DATA(context E102S_EI_BUPA_TELEPHONE_CON)--mapwithdefault-->then
E102BUS_EI_BUPA_TELEPHONE-->exists------------------------------------------------------------------>if---->splitbyValue

let us say this output (the output of splitbyvalue) as 'VALUE'

VALUE-----------------------------------------------> then
VALUE|-->count--->greater----------------------->if----->targetField                             
      Constant(0)---->              Constant(blank)-->else

Regards

Suraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Is this source field mandatory. If that is the case you can try this. Use mapWithDefault but move the context of the source field up by 1 level.

Regards,

Sanjeev.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suraj & Sanjeev,

Thanks both of you for answering me. I solved the mapping program.

I really appreciate your help!

~Raj.