Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assigining authorization T- Code : SPRO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have problem in assigining authorization T- Code : SPRO . Atually i want to give the user to acess particular path

"IMG> Enterprise Structure> Definition> Financial Accounting> Define Segment" , but the user should not be able to acess the remaining items in SPRO

Kindly some one help how to assign this user the particular path.

Thanks

S SURESH

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

create a new project in transaction SPRO_ADMIN with your particular path.

Then create a new role with PFCG, switch to menu tab and choose from menu above "utilities" -> customizing auth. and attach new project to this role.

Regards,

Julia

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can trace the user (Use transaction code ST01) to see what table and authorization group access the user need to have. If you are trying to deactivate all the other menu options in SPRO, then as per my knowledge its not possible. Also SPRO doesn't have separate user customization.

Regards,

Gowrinadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Providing change access only for table V_T880 may cater your need.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

create a new project in transaction SPRO_ADMIN with your particular path.

Then create a new role with PFCG, switch to menu tab and choose from menu above "utilities" -> customizing auth. and attach new project to this role.

Regards,

Julia

0 Kudos

HI Julia,

Thanks a lot for quick reply..

can u help me ths step by step to created the particular path in t-code : SPRO_ADMIN

i think this will work

pls help regd. this problem

Thanks

S SURESH

0 Kudos

>

>...

> can u help me ths step by step to created the particular path in t-code : SPRO_ADMIN

> ...

She already did. That was step-by-step. Well, what counts as step-by-step without copy/pasting a lot of documentation. And she gave you a very elegant solution, too. You should be able to implement this directly!

0 Kudos

thanks a lot juli..

my issue is resolved..

Thanks

s suresh

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

A little tip: Search for the name of the view as a wildcard in the PARAM field of TSTCP.

Otherwise, if it must be within a SPRO path and project restriction, then follow Julia's advise.

Cheers,

Julius