cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNSPSC code from SRM to PReq

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The Manufacturing Part Number field on the purchase requisition (field name: MFRPN) is populated with the UNSPSC code for catalog orders from SRM. However, I am unable to bring this data over to the PO. I have checked config to make sure the field is not suppressed. While it is set as optional, no data is visible. Am I looking in the wrong place? How do I get the field from the requisition to populate a corresponding field on the PO?

We are not a manufacturing company so I'm not sure if there is something else I need to activate in order to populate the field.

Please Help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Monique,

what is your SRM scenario (classic, ECS ?) and SP level ?

You talk about PR: Are you working on ECC 6.0, with catalog integration in MM ?

If yes, this is an MM issue, and not an SRM one.

Try to post the same question in the ERP forum.

And check OSS notes for MM + MFRPN: there is a lot...

ex:

904632 ME21N: MFRNR not filled with info record data

823058 ME51N: MPN mat not deleted when you change source of supply

812809 External Mfg(EMNFR) not populated for internal material

744799 ME51N/ME52N: MPN material in PReq is overwritten

563965 MPN: Creation of Pur. Order with reference to a document

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Actually, I did post the question on the ERP forum. But, I have not received a response yet. The SRM forum gives more timely responses.

We are using classic scenario and SP 9. We are also on ECC 5.0. Based on everything I have read so far (including OSS notes), the MPN field would need to appear on the PO if we were using material master records and info records.

I believe it is coming over to the Req because our programmer told it to do so. Now, I have asked another programmer to see if he can make a field populate on the PO with the data from the Req.

Thanks for replying back.