cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved - How to print an IGS chart in a Smartform?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a BSP page that includes multiple objects, one of them is an IGS chart. I would like to provide the users with a print button on the BSP page to trigger a Smartform. I evaluated the standard print functionality of the browser but since the page also includes table views which could exceed the size of screen this wouldn't work.

Since I can transform the IGS chart in any kind of graphics format stream through CL_IGS_IMAGE_CONVERTER, I am wondering whether there is a way to put this chart in a Smartforms without first downloading it to the Document Server or whether there is any other way to use a graphic stream rather than a static file in a Smartform?

Thanks,

Guenther

Message was edited by: Guenther Schober

I found Rich's answer to another related that pointed me in the right direction

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

If I may ask, how did you resolve this, have same requirements. Pie chart is generated in BSP application, and have option to generate PDF of the data. I have the smart form generating but not seeing anyway to pass the chart to it. I looked at the FM link you posted but from that it looks like I need to save the image off somewhere then upload it back in to via SE78 to use in teh form, since the chart is dynamic to the employee not sure how you achieved that dynamicness doing that approach.

Thanks.