Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price scales issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

For one particular Materila I have the quantity 1-16 = 32 INR

17- 48= 31 INR

The price scales are as above, when the user creates order for 17 quantity it takes the Base price 0f 32 INR not 31 INR , I have checked for the Validity of the reords it is correct, but the It has been changed by the user on same day several times , I find in the changes it is records deleted due to over lapping. the User created fresh records with the correct validity period.

Even then I find same base price is being picked up, I tried creating the quality syatem for 100 quantity it is then taking the second scale price in this case and the scales are being uploaded thru LSMW,

Please help to know at the earliest what else would have been the reasons for picking up the wrong sclaes.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Go to V/06 & access your Condition Type for which you have maintained the Scales.

Here under Scales Tab, There is a feild for Scale Type. Make sure that the Feild is Blank. Probably in your system it is mentioned "D" in Scale Type Feild.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for the reply

The field scale type is blank, Ihave checked that, plz help me to know any other setting ihave to check.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts

Does any one has got any idea on this

Thanks