cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value change condition Price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP

in billing invoice Price condition type can be changed and deleted ?

Price condition type is in 4 % want to make it 0.

1) can change price condition type value ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Price condition type is in 4 % want to make it 0.

If Accounting Document has not been generated for that billing document, then yes it is possible to change the value. To achieve this, first check in billing document at item level, what date is flowing in the field Pricing Date. Make a note of this. Next go to VK12, key in the condition type and execute. There maintain the validity date prior to the date what you have seen in billing document and save.

Now again go to VF02, key in the billing document and execute. Go to condition tab and double click on "Update" button so that you can see a box where you double click on "B". Check the condition value.

As I already said above, the above change is possible only if no accounting document is generated. On the other hand, if accounting document is generated, then the condition tab will become uneditable.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP

Can Billing invoice Price condition type be changed or deleted ?

we were billing based on this condition type .(Price condition type is in 4 % ) .calculate type is A.

now new billing is to be done without this condition type.

want to make it price condition type 0 %. What is the Procedure to change and delete price condition.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP

Can Billing invoice Price condition type be changed or deleted ?

we were billing based on this condition type .(Price condition type is in 4 % ) .calculate type is A.

now new billing is to be done without this condition type.

want to make it price condition type 0 %. What is the Procedure to change and delete price condition.

Thanks

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Just change ur Condition record in VK12 for CONDITION TYPE as 0% and from existing 4% and click on update at

Billing Condition Type and if u want to delete Condition Type altogether then select Condition Type and you will find

deletition tab third from left side at bottom of sreen after selecting click on deletion tab.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

HAPPY TO HELP U

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ajit,

Can u brief me the table to store the VK11 and VK12 t-codes data. I have to delete some quotes from Smartform also regaring

this condition type , but not able to identify the table.

Thanks

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

DEAR,

Kindly check Table: T685 for the same.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
table to store the VK11 and VK12 t-codes data.

If I am correct, pricing conditions will not be stored in any table but will be stored in a structure. Perhaps, you can check in KONV which also relates to sale order conditions. That is as and when you save a sale order, those condition values will be stored in this table with a reference number generated in the background. This reference number is nothing but you can see a field "Document Condition". in both KONV and VBAK / VBRK.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for valuable info.

Regarding my issue : Condition Type PR00(Price ) is stored in KNov table with name Document condition.

I checked that.

but condition type Zsss is Tax on Condition type PR00. Where this calculated tax ( Zces) on amount is stored ?

We were imposing condition type Zsss (is a tax ) 0.125% on condition type PR00.

Now onwards , we are not using condition type Zsss on condition type PR00.

Either , we have to make 0.125% to 0 % and delete the line "Zsss on Tractor @ 0.125 % " from smartform

but in smartform not able to recognize the code , from where Zsss is picking

Or delete the condition type Zsss permanently .

For both cases Vk12 is the t-code to change or delete ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Regarding my issue : Condition Type PR00(Price ) is stored in KNov table with name Document condition.

I checked that.

but condition type Zsss is Tax on Condition type PR00. Where this calculated tax ( Zces) on amount is stored ?

Either , we have to make 0.125% to 0 % and delete the line "Zsss on Tractor @ 0.125 % " from smartform

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked that.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

any reply against my issue ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked that.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

COndition type XYZ is Tax on Condition type PR00.

Condition type XYZ (is a tax ) 0.125% OF PRICE PR00.

Can , we make 0.125% to 0 % . ?

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP,

Regarding my issue : Condition Type PR00(Price ) is stored in Konv table with name Document condition.

I checked that.

Can we change the 0.125% to 0 % using T-code Vk12 ?

Can we delete the 0.125% using T-code Vk12 . i.e the whole tax row can be deleted ?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

under procedure

in control data

can be change the description of condition type .

what is the purpose of vk11 and vk12 ?