cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monitor RFC Destinations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Couldn't find a way simply monitor RFC destinations with CCMS monitor. Specifically, I've RFC destination type T (http)

can't find a way to monitor it.

Please advice,

Dimitry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dima,

SAP Note Number: 1069130

Will solve your all needs releated to monitor RFC Destination through CCMS.

Anything else required please let me know.

Regards

Shailesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Availability can be implemented using the RFC availability check for specific RFC destinations.

Monitoring of specific and critical RFC destinations can be done by using the standard CCMS MTE

class CCMS_RFCDest_Availability_Col

Using the methods described above, alerts can be generated in the CCMS monitoring transactions

As specified above note 1069130 will help you in achieving it.

Thanks

Amit

Fernando_Camare
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have configured Business Process Monitoring, and this RFC is part of one of these Business Process, you can define the RFC interface and define the CCMS monitor to link to this interface.

Maybe the fastest way is through Solman Workcentes -> System monitoring -> Connectivity Monitoring. You can set this functionality up in this Workcenter through Setup -> Configure Connectivity Monitoring.

Best regards,

Fernando

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all. sorry for the late answer.

I'm going to implement the note.

good day to all of you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can monitor T type RFC using Business Process Monitoring --> Application monitor --> Evaluate RFC connections.

This allows you to give the Max.wait time for each and every RFC you wish to monitor.

Hope this helps you

regards,

Naveen