cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in return sales order don't want tax and freight copy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In Return sales order copy from invoice (mandatory)

all data like freight, tax is copy but i don't want both only price and discount i want to copy from old invoice

how can i achieve

for freight i did "H" pricing type in Copy control VTAF but pricing type i can put only one

my question i don't want both Tax and Freight copy from invoice to return order

please guide

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In copy controll VTAF >>> at item level >>> Select pricing type as - G (Carry out pricing components unchanged,redetermine TAX).

Here limitations is u can able to choose either TAX or Fright, not both.

If you want both then MAKE CHANGES IN PROGRAM - SAPL080W, with help of ABAPer.

If not possible, Best is carry out new pricing in return.

Kapil

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the pricing procedure, against the condition types (freight and tax), under the requirement column add a routine with required coding to exclude the return sales order type. Check with an ABAP'er who can help you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain a new pricing procedure & exclude unwanted condition types and u should do all required determinations and assignments. e.g. DoPP CuPP PP

And Keep going

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a new pricing procedure copying the existing one which is flowing in billing document. There remove unwanted condition types and save.

Next have a different document pricing procedure for your return order type in VOV8. Next assign this pricing procedure in OVKK for the document pricing procedure you maintained for the return order type.

Lastly maintain Routine 052 in VTAF at header level.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi