cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface scenario: idocs from r/3 to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Business Scenario is as follows:

1. We,the client, is R/3 and would post IDOCS forward.

2. These would go to XI/PI platform, which would send it forward as idoc xml or idoc

it thru to XGS (EDI handling system,optional i.e. only in certain cases) towards B2B (intelli-agency who say they can handle idocs). XGS is connected to B2B via AS2.

3. First B2B would then remap for TMS (who have their own Transport Mgmt System) and deliver to TMS.

TMS send it to customers and receive PODs (proof of delivery) and send information or shipments back to client R/3 via the same route.

I want step wise procedure to handle the interfacing from r/3 to XI and from XI to B2B.

for e.g. for delivery (outbound), we need to use idoc TPSSHL which would be posted to XI.

please let me know how can i do this from R/3. (i need the steps).

I am completely new to interfacing and would need a step-wise approach of how to deal with this scenario

and write down the interface specifications for the technical team to work upon.

If you can help with some information, documents, real examples, etc. it would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for AS2 adapter you can go for seeburger AS2 adapter ....if need more details for the same

Check the below link...or search in SDN for the same

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/106d4b47-60a4-2c10-6685-bcb521769...

HTH

Rajesh

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/sapR3%28Idocs%29ToXI--Steps+Summarized&

Configuration steps required for posting idoc's(XI) -

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

ALE configuration for pushing idocs from SAP to XI -

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

These are already available documents on SDN. So from next time I suggest doing a search before you post a query.

By the by welcome to Interfaces