Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice split due to hierarchy type for pricing A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Gurus

The invoice are getting splited. If i see the split analysis it tells that due to hierarchy Type for pricing A.

Guide me gurus.

Regards

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

The hierarchy type for pricing (default A) is used for customer hierarchy determination.

Is the source document type (sales order type) the same?

If 2 documents do not mix (=> splitting) one document type might have assigned different hierarchy types.

This is not a usual reason for billing split because consulting best practice is to use hierarchy type A for main sales document.

Best Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Frank

Thank you for the immediate reply frank.

The problem is they are collecting one or more delivery in one invoice. While collecting its getting splitted. Weather any field will be there as hierarchy type for pricing A at delivery level?

I can also tell to my technichal person to write one routine to not consider hierarchy type for pricing A for collecting one or more delivery in one invoice. After he wrote were i want to assign the routine in copying control? weather in header level or item level?

Thanks You

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

>> ... any field will be there as hierarchy type for pricing A at delivery level?

I don't think so, Deliveries in SAP have usually no pricing information. Everything (except quantities) comes from the Sales Order.

>> I can also tell to my technical person to write one routine to not consider hierarchy type for pricing A for collecting one or

>> more delivery in one invoice.

>> After he wrote were i want to assign the routine in copying control? weather in header level or item level?

You can usually change header level (VBRK) data in the item level data transfer routine.

Before doing that and I like to to have 100% control, I would personally check the reason for the system behavior.

Check customizing for pricing settings for sales order and billing documents involved.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Frank

Thank you.

We wrote the routine and assigned the same in copy control in field Data VBRK/VBRP.

Now its working fine. Thank you for your co-ordination

Thanks

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franck,

I have the same problem wherein 1 delivery number reference when doing the invoicing it splits due to hirarchy type for pricing A. Can you please teach me how to do the data transfer routine?

Hoping for your reply.

Regards,

Gelyn