cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stylesheet usage in custom ITS transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

EP 6.0 with external ITS ( 6.20 😞

I have created a custom iview/ITS transaction within Portals and have published to ITS. Everything works perfectly except for one thing. The stylesheet from the custom Theme in portals is not being utilized by the custom iview. The Theme has been generated and is being widely used by other iviews via ITS; however, not by the custom one. Is there anything that I need to do to apply the stylesheet to my iview?

Thank you in advance.

Nick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the HTML code that calls the stylesheet ( As you can see, it is using the default SAP_WEBGUI, I need it to use the generated stylesheet from the portals theme. Any ideas would be most welcome. 😞

<html>

<head>

<style>.{ font-size: 9pt; }</style>

<link REL="stylesheet" HREF="/sap/its/mimes/webgui/wa/webgui/style/generator.css" TYPE="text/css">

<link REL="stylesheet" HREF="/sap/its/mimes/webgui/wa/webgui/style/msiexplorer/d_generator.css" TYPE="text/css">

<link REL="stylesheet" HREF="/sap/its/mimes/webgui/wa/scrindp/style/screenindependent.css" TYPE="text/css">

<link REL="stylesheet" HREF="/sap/its/mimes/webgui/wa/scrindp/style/msiexplorer/screenindependent.css" TYPE="text/css">