cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hanging issue - with adobe interactive forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I' am facing the following problem with the adobe interactive forms. After the successfull completion of 6 to 7 round trips,

the form is hanging next time. Let me know if you people have faced the same issue and what was done.

Thanks,

Aravind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

In addition to above reply, Please try installing the life cycle designer again. And run the SetupAll and click both the checkboxes for Adobe live cycle and GUI.

Regards,

Sachin Dhingra

Former Member
0 Kudos

its solved.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well if it is solved please post the solution when you close threads so that it helps all looking for similar issue.

Chintan

former_member182468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello aravind ,

You can refer to note 1229392 for this .

Moreover , for HCM P& F , there's an excellent Chris solomon blog as well on spinning -

[HCM P&F :you spin me right round|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/14736] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken];

hope this helps.

thanks,

sahiba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some more information on the issue. I' am using HCM forms and processes to develop the forms.

Ther problem is only happening to two forms which are more than 200Kbytes. Is there any size

restriction for the adobe forms developed. if yes, please let me know.

Thanks,

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind,

Even i was facing the same issue, but after installing the latest ADS version, it was resolved. May be, you can also try to update the ADS and then check.

Thank you..