Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical Specification Peer Review Document

former_member209912
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team

right now i am working in a implementation project where PI system is a middleware system. here i am developing several abap related and PI related objects for that i have developed some Techincal specifications and now my requirement is to do the technical specification peer review. so I want to know more details about technical specification peer review document. Please tell me what is technical specification peer review document and why is used in detail. if possible please provide me the sample technical specification peer review document for my reference. i request you to please explain me more details about the technical specification peer review document because i am having much knowledge and now there is a requirement for me to do technical specification peer review and update in the template, so please do provide me the sample techincal specification peer review template for my better understanding. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I never com across Technical Specification peer review document, We develop TS for every interface which covers

1)Bussiness reuirement

2)Trchnical Description in deatil

3)Bussiness Flow

4)Source and Tget data fromats description

5)Mapping Logic

6)Which adapters are you going to use,ad you need to specify all obejcts required for this interface/developed for this interface

whick convers SLD,ESR,ID ...

fter completion of evry interface we updates the all deatils in TS,then we need to review the same TS.if anything misses of we need to document the same.May be you need to develop one template for to note down all review comments...

Regards,

Raj

Answers (0)