cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reminders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can we keep any reminders (Eg., Birthday,Anniversary Day) for Contact persons in SD.The system should give us reminders a few days before the Birthday .If it is possible, I request you to kindly help in configuring the same.Your inputs in this regard is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Phani Prasad.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean birthday, wedding anniversary, etc in the address data of the business partner ?

PS: Your subject title could have been a bit more meaningfull, don't you think? In addition to the Comments & Suggestions forum, it can also be used in Disneyland when Donald Duck holds his wing out and should not need to say "Quack quack quack... please show me your ticket, sir"...

I think if you provide a more meaningfull subject title and confirm what you want, then we Lakshmipathi or whichever moderator can change it and move it to the correct forum.

Cheers,

Julius

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Technically this is really a CRM issue and not an SD issue. So to answer the original question, you will need to setup a CRM system in order to do what you want

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, it belongs in the Security Forum because birthdays etc are data privacy relevant, and you cannot only install security - you need constant reminders about it.

Hopefully the SolMan moderators don't find it...

Cheers,

Julius

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was the answer you were looking for??

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe he should sign up for Plaxo.com I use it mostly as a birthday reminder and it's free -;)

Greetings,

Blag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You enter other people's birth dates into an online website (?) or do they voluntarily maintain their own there and based on their choice can expose it to web services, connected friends, etc?

I have not used plaxo, but in linkedin, twitter, xing, SDN, etc I always enter incorrect data.

BTW: I am actually a girl, I am 10 years old and writing a homework project on social engineering. It got a bit out of hand and I since learnt some ABAP as well. Don't tell Craig!..

Cheers,

Julius

GauthamV
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check with your Hr and technical consultant for the same.

First you need to find out where that information is stored and on what basis you

need to trigger that.

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since SCN is a Professional Forum rather than a social networking site, I doubt if this feature will be ever implemented. Even if this idea were to be undertaken, it would be placed last in the priority list, consisiting of at least thousand items

pk

PS: Confused.

Edited by: kishan P after reading Gautham's reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think the OP is asking about setting reminders in his SAP system and not in SCN

former_member184657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hmm. Then in that case the thread should not have been moved to this forum in the first place

pk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably there is a communication gap.My requirement is meant for SD Module only.I am also bit confused as my question was moved to this forum

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from sales forum